Exmouth Choral Society Winter Concert 29th January 2022 Holy Trinity Church, Exmouth.
Audience Covid Prevention Measures Click here for full risk assessment
- Do not attend the concert if you have cold or cough symptoms or you have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid.
- Audience members will be ushered into the church by helpers on the door to restrict the number of audience members in the foyer at any one time.
- Masks must be worn at all times while you are in the Church.
- Hands must be sanitised on entry to the Church, supervised by ECS volunteers.
- Suitable ventilation will be in operation which, at this time of year, can reduce the temperature within the Church, so please make sure you have warm clothes.
- With your free concert programme you will receive a card to fill in to provide track & trace information (name + contact details). These details should be handed in to one of the ECS volunteers before leaving the concert. A copy will be left for the Church records (stored for 3 weeks then shredded).
- Only 100 tickets will be sold for the concert so all members of the audience will be directed to their seats to ensure that audience members will be seated 2 metres apart from each other, unless they are in a party. The first three rows of pews will be roped off to ensure adequate separation between the performers and the audience.
- There is a toilet on the ground floor near to the entrance which is for use of the audience. Please avoid using the toilets on the mezzanine level which will be reserved for the choir to reduce the risk of crowding.
- The audience and choir will not be mingling together in the interval. The choir will move to the mezzanine level during the interval and the audience must remain on the ground floor.
- Refreshments will not be served to reduce the risk of close contact between people in the church. You can bring your own non alcoholic drinks.
- To avoid crowding, we ask that you remain in your seat at the end of the concert until one of the ushers tells you that it is safe to leave.