Click here to see a full risk assessment
ECS Choir Covid protection measures
- Do take a lateral flow test on the day, and only attend if test result is negative.
- Don’t attend if you have cold like symptoms or have been in contact recently with someone who has tested positive for Covid
- Masks must be worn at all times by members of ECS when you are in the church building - but see point 7 below.
- Hands must be sanitised on entry to the Church.
- Suitable ventilation will be in operation which, at this time of year, can reduce the temperature within the Church. Make sure you have warm clothing for the concert.
- Track & trace information (name + contact details) will be taken and a copy will be left for the church records (stored for 3 weeks then shredded).
- To assist the event, the Choir and orchestra may remove their masks during the performance, but must replace them when moving around the building. The choir can also keep their masks off when walking to the stage and when leaving the stage to reduce the risk of trips and falls.
- No refreshments will be available in any interval. Bring your own refreshments.
- The choir will perform in the raised chancel area of the church. The tiered staging of 6 rows will enable the choir to spread out.
- In the interval the choir should go to the mezzanine level and not mix with the audience. You should use the toilets on this level.
- At the end of the concert, allow the audience to leave first to reduce crowding in the doorway.